The fast, easy and portable way to help detect* the presence of alcohol in an individual’s breath.
- 4 Steps to complete, 2 Minutes to obtain result
- Single-Use, disposable device that’s small enough to fit in your pocket (approximately 2.6″ in length)
- FDA 510(k)-Cleared
BreathScan® Detectors employ ABI’s MPC Biosensor Technology. The proprietary indicator chemistry causes reagent crystals to change color, from yellow to blue-green, at or above a specific level of alcohol in the breath which estimates the subject’s Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC). BreathScan is available in .02%, .04%, .05% and .08% BACs.
*BreathScan® should only be used as a screening device and is only an indication of the possible presence of alcohol in the test subject’s blood. Please see complete information by accessing the product Package Insert.
All literature is in pdf format.
- BreathScan® Package Insert
- BreathScan® MSDS
- Alcohol Testing Overview
- BreathScan® Validation Report
- Chemical Principles of BreathScan® Testers
- Alcohol FAQ
Please contact Akers Biosciences, Inc. via phone (+1.856.848.8698 or 800.451.8378) or use the form on our Contact Us page